Over 300 million new customers up for grabs
Creating New Business Opportunities
You’re a successful wireless and wired communications gateway for the work place and home. But growth is harder to come by as these markets get more saturated. Now that the M2M space for connected vehicles is opening up, there’s upwards of 300 million new customers up for grabs in the United States alone. So how do you capitalize on this amazing opportunity before others do?
You need a partner that’s at the leading edge of connecting vehicles – and one that is getting in these vehicles first. Because once a vehicle is connected with a wireless link, it’s already too late.
The Best Partnership Opportunity for Your Business
IMS is proving to be one the best partners for wireless carriers entering the M2M space. As a complete end-to-end hardware, software and full solution partner to fleets, insurance companies and individuals, we’re paving the road for connectivity to large numbers of vehicles right now. And we’re looking for wireless carriers who want to help us press ahead with this early advantage.
In addition to being first into large numbers of vehicles, we also lead with superior technology. IMS fuses its M2M platform with HMI technology to minimize distracted driving, which is a growing concern with connected vehicles:
We also have a broad portfolio of patents that provide ways to increase average revenue per customer over time. This is done through premium services including driving portals, coaching programs to improve driving behavior and fuel economy, automatic vehicle locators, two-way communication within vehicles, and more.
With IMS, you can get into more connected vehicles faster. And once in those vehicles, we’ll work with you to build revenue and profitability from connected vehicles for years to come.
||Key IMS Facts:
- We are a privately held technology company founded in 1999 and based in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada – the heart of Canada’s Technology Triangle.
- We have over 100 highly qualified employees driving innovation through ongoing research and development.
- We have +196 connected car patents and patents-pending for informatics, driver analytics, vehicle safety and more.
- We are focused on quality – it’s in our DNA. We are both ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 certified, as well as compliant in a number of other quality credentials as well, including ISO 27000.
- We enable Usage-based Insurance (UBI) with 8 of the top 25 US auto insurance carriers.
- We are a member of ITS America, ITS Canada, ngConnect and APMA Connected Vehicle Group.
- We are the recipient of numerous international awards.
- We participate in joint research projects with the University of Waterloo and Queens University, in partnership with the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC). Examples of current joint research efforts include pattern analysis and machine intelligence, as well as service networks for connected vehicles. These projects will enable us to continue to lead technological innovation for connected vehicles in delivering the industry’s best and ultimate connected car experience.
||Through continuous innovation and forward-looking innovations, IMS has developed a portfolio of +196 Connected Car patents and patents-pending across a diverse range of technologies worldwide.
||Why IMS is Your #1 Partner:
- We focus on relationships, not transactions.
- We are committed to your success and your customers’ satisfaction.
- We provide innovative solutions based on customer needs.
- We offer products that will grow with your business and your customers.
Connected Car and Telematics Data Security
IMS delivers a strong IT value proposition that enables IT leaders to confidently deploy connected car services and solutions and create new revenue streams and programs. The foundation of the IMS service platform is based on end-to-end security, integrity of collected data, and information availability.
IMS solutions meet strict IT requirements for our customers including:
- End-to-End security: End-to-end policy and process to ensure secure management of client data.
- Data collection integrity: Checks and balances in place to identify anomalies and avoid data corruption.
- Information availability: High availability, load balancing, and internal redundancy resulting in high levels of system uptime and ensuring that clients of IMS (and the client’s customers) have access to their data when they want it.
Deploy a Connected Car Solution With Confidence: Get Our Connected Car and Telematics Data Security White Paper >
This product is powered by our intelligent connected car platform – something we call DriveSync®. What this means is that your organization can provide your customers with a variety of value-added connected car™ services, in addition to this specific program. The DriveSync® platform combines the best of telematics and infotainment, with the fun of social networking – turning any vehicle into a connected car.
What does this mean? Your customers can start with any of our award winning solutions, and add-on infotainment services, such as voice-powered text and email, Internet radio and Facebook and Twitter updates. Other telematics and valued-added services can also be added, such as local weather and traffic, roadside assistance, trip statistics, fuel efficiency data, driving scores, in-vehicle alerts and more. Customers benefit with a broader, more enticing connected car experience that saves time, money and lives. Your organization benefits with new revenue-generating services that also help lock customers in. Start with a program today and expand with new services in the future – it’s that easy.