Breakout of Market Conventions and Succeed in Usage-based Insurance
Insurance telematics and usage-based insurance(UBI) programs continue to roll-out across the globe. With a rapidly changing competitive landscape it’s increasingly difficult to select the correct business models to ensure success. In fact, many programs are starting to look alike – with a focus on price discounts resulting in an inevitable race to the bottom. With the entire industry moving in this direction, only a subset of companies will succeed.
Your organization has an opportunity to stand-out from the crowd. The key to success is a differentiated and targeted program. IMS UBI Intelligence enables auto insurers to create uniquely targeted programs based on your needs and objectives. Our solution is based on an agile, end-to-end platform that enables speed to market without sacrificing flexibility to create programs targeted at your policyholders.
- Diverse Deployment Options (Mobile, OBD, Hybrid): IMS provides a mix of diverse deployment solutions to reach the intended objectives and goals of your program – including segmentation options that meet the full needs of your book of business. IMS provides the advantage of one-source vendor offering all in-vehicle enabler options from Mobile, to OBD to Hybrid to programs that take users through a graduated approach to technology options based on segmentation needs and driver behavior improvements. View Deployment Options >
- New Mobile Solutions: IMS offers a number of new mobile offerings to meet your specific needs. Learn about the specific mobile features and benefits >
IMS UBI Intelligence provides solution options for all your program and segmentation needs:
- Personal Lines and Commercial Lines: Offer your auto policyholders the benefit of insurance discounts along with value-added services, all while encouraging better driver behavior which results in fewer claims.
- Commercial Lines UBI : Differentiate and enrich your commercial auto insurance offering to take advantage of UBI data while providing a fleet management product that addresses real fleet business needs, including cost savings. With an easy-to-use solution that provides fleet savings and improved driving behavior, both you and your commercial clients win. Learn more about Commercial Lines UBI >
- Variable-Based Programs: Track mileage, time of day, driver behavior, program length and more.
- Time Based Insurance (TBI) Programs: Track actual vehicle usage and vehicle inactivity.
- Single and Multiple Segmenting: Target segmented groups such as young drivers, mature drivers and more.
Because IMS UBI Intelligence is powered by the DriveSync® connected car platform, insurers also have the ability to discover new, related revenue streams by offering premium services such as: traffic, weather, geofencing, vehicle diagnostics, roadside assistance, infotainment and more. Start by offering your customers UBI and continue to build out value and loyalty by offering additional programs and services in the future – all leveraging the work you created to deploy your original UBI program.
Working with IMS, you also get access to a team of subject matter experts with the experience and best practices developed by working with numerous insurers around the globe. Backed by a team of industry experts and leveraging an award– winning technology services platform that is future-proofed for years to come, IMS UBI Intelligence offers an unmatched solution that will help ensure the success of your program in today’s competitive marketplace.
Business Center – Comprehensive UBI Analytics and Reporting
IMS UBI Intelligence includes a Business Center facilitates the health and management of your UBI program with ease. Equip your program teams with administrative data necessary to help better manage users, inform decision-making and provide insights for measuring program success. A true, end-to-end insurance telematics solution needs to be able to do both – deliver value to your policyholders with administrative ease while providing your internal teams with necessary business intelligence to manage your UBI program.
IMS UBI Intelligence gives your entire team the most comprehensive, end-to-end insurance telematics solution – equipped with the most comprehensive business intelligence reporting, embedded analytics and administrative tools on the market. IMS UBI Intelligence provides program administrators and managers the advantage of a Business Center tool for program management and enriched reporting. From the ability to quickly summarize key performance indicators to enabling deeper analysis of telematics programs, the Business Center goes beyond standard program administration to unlock the wealth of business intelligence that leads to successful usage-based insurance programs.
Business Center Advantages:
- Rich responsive dashboards, programs diagnostics and data visualizations that help customers manage key performance metrics associated with program health and growth.
- Flexibile enrollment capabilities, integrated device tracking tools and comprehensive logistics monitoring to help ease program administration and management.
- Fully integrated customer support tools and capabilities providing customer support teams with a one-stop shop for customer support issue investigation and management.