Quality of life. It can be impacted in cities where infrastructure hasn’t grown as fast as the population. Traffic problems affect everything from commute times to productivity, and can diminish resident satisfaction. In truth, the future prosperity of your city and the quality of life for your residents depend on a properly managed traffic infrastructure.IMS Traffic Intelligence is the most complete solution to your traffic problem. We use crowd-sourced cell phone signals from vehicles which produce more comprehensive data in real time than any other system on the market. We also report on both highways and surface streets, and offer area coverage tailored to your needs. Using historical data, our solution will help you improve your infrastructure to scale with your ever-growing population. And that’s an improvement every growing city could use. So don’t short-change your future prosperity. Get on top of your traffic now. Benefits for drivers
- Offers better travel options, including optimal time-of-day travel, traffic avoidance, route selection or use of public transportation
- Shorter travel times mean better fuel consumption, vehicle maintenance and safety
Benefits for municipalities/governments
- Affordable and reliable with minimal infrastructure investment
- Better utilization of existing infrastructure
- Safer commutes, fewer accidents and improved first responder times
- Economic growth through higher productivity and more efficient trade corridors
- Works for both highways and surface streets
- Real-time, accurate data via cell phone signal
- Works anywhere in the world with a GSM wireless carrier (2G or 3G) and map provider
- Integrates with other data sources like loop sensors and cameras
- Accessible with an optional mobile application
Steven Kemp, Director of Traffic Management, addresses how IMS Traffic Intelligence will help ease Toronto gridlock.
For an immediate response to questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.