As a growing leader in M2M telematics solutions, including usage-based insurance (UBI), young drivers programs, fleet and rental vehicle management programs, road charging and traffic intelligence, IMS offers end-to-end versatility. All based on our award-winning IMS DriveSync® platform, our programs allow clients to scale rapidly, expand their programs to include any of our offerings and quickly generate revenue and customer satisfaction. And with easy, over-the-air usability, upgrading to include new products and services is a simple exercise. IMS Premium Services extend the value of your initial DriveSync program to include additional offerings to increase your revenue and improve customer retention and acquisition. Useful information for drivers, such as local weather and traffic, roadside assistance, trip statistics, fuel efficiency data, driving scores, in-vehicle alerts and more give your users peace of mind, and your business a competitive advantage in the connected vehicle industry.
Benefits for customers
- Increased revenue generation
- Improved customer retention and acquisition
- Industry brand differentiation and innovation
- Stronger leadership in the connected vehicle space
Features for users
- Access to an impressive selection of valuable data
- Customized info that improves safety, fuel efficiency and overall driving
- Improved connectivity while on the road
Overview of Premium Services
Available online driver portals monitor real-time driving behavior and trip information. These portals help track key driver scores to assist in skill development, education and coaching.
Extended geo-fencing capabilities include upgraded fence shapes and zones. This service allows vehicle monitor through specified restricted geographical zones, which can be customized by the user.
Up-to-the-minute local traffic and weather information, including current conditions and three-day forecasts, for the last monitored position of the vehicle.
IMS now has a stand-alone smartphone app for Android and iOS-based smartphones that provides on-the-go access to services like:
- Automatic trip recording with trip statistics and driver scoring
- Alerts detection
- In-vehicle feedback for driving events, such as speeding and harsh braking
- Fuel efficiency
- Incident aid tools
- Points of interest
For an immediate response to questions, please contact email@example.com.