IMS Fleet Intelligence – For Organizations with Simpler Fleet Needs
Fleet owners that invest in IMS Fleet Intelligence benefit from easy to use vehicle tracking and driver monitoring capabilities without heavy upfront costs. IMS Fleet Intelligence is our standard fleet offering, which includes a simple plug-and-play telematics device along with a simple-viewing fleet management interface that works with a wide variety of vehicles (work vans, delivery trucks, cars and more), and was developed based on the input from busy business owners and managers.
Fleet owners get access to easy to use monitoring features, including: real-time vehicle location data, behavior-based alert information (speeding, acceleration and braking), fuel consumption updates, idle time tracking, trip reporting, vehicle usage behavior and vehicle diagnostic information.
Ideal Fleet Management Solution For:
- Service Business:Track vehicles at all times – see when your employees arrive on-site and when they leave, resulting in cost savings,loss reduction and greater operational efficiencies.
- Retail Delivery:Track fuel and mileage costs over time to understand true expenses associated with serving larger geographies.
- Automotive Dealers:For dealers looking to safeguard their assets in times of emergency – know where the closest
equipped vehicles are to respond to emergency events.
- Emergency Services:Stretch your constrained budget with an affordable, easy to use tracking solution that optimizes response times with real-time vehicle location data.
IMS Fleet Intelligence Components
Key Benefits to Fleet Owners:
Key Features to Fleet Owners:
|Through continuous innovation and forward-looking innovations, IMS has developed a portfolio of +196 connected car patents and patents-pending across a diverse range of technologies worldwide.
Connected Car and Telematics Data Security
IMS delivers a strong IT value proposition that enables IT leaders to confidently deploy connected car services and solutions and create new revenue streams and programs. The foundation of the IMS service platform is based on end-to-end security, integrity of collected data, and information availability.
IMS solutions meet strict IT requirements for our customers including:
- End-to-End security: End-to-end policy and process to ensure secure management of client data.
- Data collection integrity: Checks and balances in place to identify anomalies and avoid data corruption.
- Information availability: High availability, load balancing, and internal redundancy resulting in high levels of system uptime and ensuring that clients of IMS (and the client’s customers) have access to their data when they want it.
Deploy a Connected Car Solution With Confidence: Get Our Connected Car and Telematics Data Security White Paper >
This product is powered by our intelligent connected car platform DriveSync®. What this means is that your organization can have access to a variety of value-added connected car services, in addition to this specific program. The DriveSync® connected car platform offers services that connect drivers to their cars, drivers to other drivers and drivers to their surroundings – turning any vehicle into the ultimate connected car.
What does this mean? Since IMS Fleet Intelligence is built on the DriveSync® connected car platform, this technology also extends into usage-based insurance (UBI), providing fleet businesses with the ability to realize potential insurance discounts on low-use and safer driving fleets. This means your business can take advantage of insurance discounts and lower claims using the same tool that also manages your fleet. Other telematics and valued-added services can also be added, such as vehicle health, infotainment and more. Start with a program today and expand with new services in the future – it’s that easy.