Commercial Lines UBI
IMS UBI Intelligence for Commercial Lines
Strengthen relationships with commercial lines clients
and improve your bottom line.
IMS UBI Intelligence for Commercial Lines provides a unique and compelling telematics program to grow and retain your commercial auto insurance business. Coupled with our IMS Fleet Intelligence product, it enables insurers to offer policy discounts and fleet management benefits to small and mid-sized commercial fleets – both of which are currently underserviced by more expensive and complex fleet management offerings. At the same time, insurers get the standard benefits of a UBI program including key vehicle usage data feeds, reduced claims and improved client retention.
Key Benefits for Insurers
- Client Acquisition and Retention: Provide commercial lines insurers with a unique program tailored to fleet clients’ real business needs with a value-added fleet management product included with the insurance offering.
- Actual Vehicle Usage Data: Leverage insurance quality data feeds to learn and understand actual commercial vehicle usage and vehicle inactivity.
- Reduce Claims: Use insurance telematics technology to promote and enable safer driving – and, in turn, safer fleets.
- Align Offering with Core Values and Initiatives: Demonstrate commitment to environmental stewardship, safer driving,customer satisfaction and technology advancement.
Key Benefits for Fleets
- Locate Vehicles in Real-Time: Always know where vehicles are for efficient utilization and fraud detection.
- Control Fuel Costs: Monitor and manage driver behavior to reduce idle time for fuel savings up to 30%.
- Reduce Maintenance Expenses: Improve employee driving, vehicle usage and mileage reporting to keep vehicles running smoothly.
- Monitor Time Reporting: Track actual hours worked for drivers with precise vehicle arrival and departure times.
- Reduce Fraud: Identify and set alerts for unauthorized driving areas and times.
- Insurance Savings: Reduced premiums for signing up.
Commercial lines UBI – A perfect solution for:
- Service Businesses: Service businesses are all about delivering a service to consumers and company vehicles enable employees to do exactly that. Track vehicles and protect these valuable assets for costs savings, loss reduction and greater operational efficiencies.
- Retail Delivery: For retail business with delivery support, the added value that delivery service brings clients can also be a major expense. Recognize and better understand the impact on the bottom line.
- Automotive Dealers: Safeguard assets through driver behavior and location monitoring.
- Taxi: Benefit from improved GPS tracking to improve dispatch visibility.
- Emergency Services: Optimize constrained budgets with an affordable, easy-to-use fleet tracking solution.
Business Center – Comprehensive UBI Analytics and Reporting
IMS UBI Intelligence includes a Business Center facilitates the health and management of your UBI program with ease. Equip your program teams with administrative data necessary to help better manage users, inform decision-making and provide insights for measuring program success. A true, end-to-end insurance telematics solution needs to be able to do both – deliver value to your policyholders with administrative ease while providing your internal teams with necessary business intelligence to manage your UBI program.
IMS UBI Intelligence gives your entire team the most comprehensive, end-to-end insurance telematics solution – equipped with the most comprehensive business intelligence reporting, embedded analytics and administrative tools on the market. IMS UBI Intelligence provides program administrators and managers the advantage of a Business Center tool for program management and enriched reporting. From the ability to quickly summarize key performance indicators to enabling deeper analysis of telematics programs, the Business Center goes beyond standard program administration to unlock the wealth of business intelligence that leads to successful usage-based insurance programs.
Business Center Advantages:
- Rich responsive dashboards, programs diagnostics and data visualizations that help customers manage key performance metrics associated with program health and growth.
- Flexibile enrollment capabilities, integrated device tracking tools and comprehensive logistics monitoring to help ease program administration and management.
- Fully integrated customer support tools and capabilities providing customer support teams with a one-stop shop for customer support issue investigation and management.
Connected Car and Telematics Data Security
IMS delivers a strong IT value proposition that enables IT leaders to confidently deploy connected car services and solutions and create new revenue streams and programs. The foundation of the IMS service platform is based on end-to-end security, integrity of collected data, and information availability.
IMS solutions meet strict IT requirements for our customers including:
- End-to-End security: End-to-end policy and process to ensure secure management of client data.
- Data collection integrity: Checks and balances in place to identify anomalies and avoid data corruption.
- Information availability: High availability, load balancing, and internal redundancy resulting in high levels of system uptime and ensuring that clients of IMS (and the client’s customers) have access to their data when they want it.
Deploy a Connected Car Solution With Confidence: Get Our Connected Car and Telematics Data Security White Paper >